Monday, February 25, 2008

Glutathione - The Body's Most Powerful Antioxidan

Although I don't claim to be able to predict the future, I am certain that the topic of Glutathione will be all over the airways in the near future and be sold as a cure-all. No doubt there will be a plethora of online vultures that will make extraordinary claims in order to get into unsuspecting people's pockets.

There are over 60,000 published papers on glutathione, and yet I had never heard of it up until a few months ago. Glutathione is a small protein that is produced in our cells when certain elements are present. It functions both as an antioxidant and an antitoxin. Although I do not drink alcohol, I have heard stories of a fast recovery using the elements that naturally increase glutathione within the body. If this is true, it would suggest to me that it indeed is an antitoxin.
It's important to know that more than 80% of the products on the market that claim to be or have glutathione in them have no benefit at all due to the fact that the elements are destroyed in the stomach, and what little that does get into the blood stream is too large to enter into the cells. So be careful not to waste your money on these products.

I was lucky enough to be introduced to a product that does not contain glutathione at all, but rather the components that are small enough to enter into the cell, and raise glutathione in the lymphocytes (white blood cells). I have had positive results, especially with a life-long problem of asthma.

It is my hope that as the public awareness of glutathione unfolds, they will be wise enough not to get taken by scam artists that peddle phony information and products containing glutathione because it simply cannot be absorbed into the cells. The body produces it on its own when given the proper elements to produce it.

Charles Graham is a business owner and internet marketing trainer that has been involved in the nutritional industry since a teenage boy. He has helped many people succeed in their own efforts with his simple laid back yet aggressive approach to online marketing without the need to sell or pitch people. Charles enjoys family life and enjoys working with people on a daily basis.

Charles Grahamhttp://www.thebigwowfactor.com

1 comment:

Laurie Hughes said...

I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I have spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,GOUT,  NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824.  He is a real good and honest man.  
website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com